Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Crustless Brocolli Cheddar Quiche (Martha Stewart)

So many bakes I wish I could do using recipes from Martha Stewart, so little time in this busy month
This is my last post I can squeeze in, even though tomorrow morning I'll make my first breakfast of the year 2013 using Martha's recipe, and also her brownies recipe for my brownies craving Abby :)

Anyhow, back to the subject... This is a very tasty quiche, albeit it's crustless




Recipe can be viewed HERE, I followed exactly except that I replaced 1/3 of the cheese with gruyere cheese

I'm submitting this post to Cook like a Star, organised by Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids, Baby Sumo from Eat your heart out and Riceball from Riceball Eats

WISHING U A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 :)

20 comments:

  1. Hi Alice, Happy New year to you and wish you all the best in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice,
    This looks so yum!
    Happy New Year to you and yours!
    mui

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Alice! Your quiche looks yum, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quiche looks good. Happy New Year to you and your family, Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year, Alice! Gruyere cheese in the quiche? Yum! Like those heart shape ramekins too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Esther, thks, happy NY to u too :)
      yes i always use gruyere in my quiche, at times mixed with cheddar :)
      the ramekins is from Daiso, cheap and good :P

      Delete
  6. Crustless quiche sounds good to me.... since I always like to eat the filling more than the crust ;)

    Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so rich... First time to ur wonderful blog. Happy to follow u

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the fact that this is crust less. Means I can have more filling. Delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Alice,

    I agree with you that December is too hectic for everyone to participate this event. I will try to stick to Nov for 2013! Like you, I have bookmarked of MS recipes but didn't have time to cook and bake all. I reckon that MS is too good :D

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, Zoe!
      or perhaps Cook Like A Star should be a two month event, so we have more time to cook and bake recipes from the guest chef :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...