This is the third recipe I tried and all three have made me going wow....
Yummy and simple recipes they have!
This recipe is in my favorite list when I browsed through the site and again I was impressed with the result!
Each piece is so juicy and full of flavor I couldn't stop at one, really! :)
Since I don't have coriander, I changed to parsley
What you need:
500g minced chicken
1/4 cup Thai sweet chilli sauce
2 stalks of spring onion
1 tsp chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 180degC
- Mix all ingredients. With wet hands, shape into balls
- Arrange on lined baking tray and bake for 15 minutes
- You'll see the oils were separated from the meatballs
- Change oven to grill function and grill both sides til brown, each side around 5 minutes, or less (please observe during this time)
- Serve hot with Thai sweet chilli sauce (I ate without additional sauce, it's yummy enough)
Below are bakes with only 4 ingredients from wonderful blogs, do check it out!