Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Steamed Chicken With Wolfberries, Mushrooms & Greens

Preparing my food in a healthier way has started since I started my resolution
This dish is so easy and fast to prepare - just do a little cutting, throw everything in, steam and you will get a hearty dish - even DH likes it!


















What you need:

1 chicken breast - cut into big pieces
5 shitake mushroom - cut into 4
china wongbok - cut
wolfberries, dried red dates
salt, pepper, light soya sauce, a little sugar

Arrange all ingredients as desired
Sprinkle the seasonings evenly
Steam for around 15mins

This dish is highly recommended for those in diet whom don't have time to cook
Fast, easy and yummy

Steaming is a way of cooking which has helped me a lot in my resolution - after 2.5 months, I have lost 9.5kgs as per today YIPPEEEE!!!! *BIG GRIN*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...